Blood Gulch Blood Gulch

One of my favorite classics on NG. Long time favorite of mine since I was a child. Great animation, it was humorous, engaging, I love it. 10/10

Soulja Boy Tell Em Soulja Boy Tell Em

Crank dat snowman!!!

Love it, homie.

PewDiePie Haganai Intro PewDiePie Haganai Intro

I'm honestly quite impressed, Kwing.

I found the use of an anime with cut and pasted face pics to be quite creative. Just like when you first showed me, I laughed hysterically. I think you could have done more with it though. Maybe some more effects and some extra colors in there would have been good. Nevertheless, I'm impressed and I hope Pewds takes this one into consideration.

Kwing responds:

I'm not sure what effects or colors I could add, since this wasn't meant to be much more than a paste-this-here over an existing intro. Personally I think I might have been able to blur the edges between the pasted faces and the originals but whatever. I don't feel like fucking with this anymore.

Man and woman Man and woman

Well that was sexist...

The music was very unfitting and the animation was really amateur. Add some voices next time.

goalismo responds:

Well the purpose is to make you reflect about the sexism in the society. This is how the society looks like, its really sad. Cant you see the comedy in it?

nemesis tryout nemesis tryout

I thought the animation here was brilliant. You utilized the sound effects very well also. I hope you make more like this. The problem is that the music kind of detracted from the experience. Maybe use some more matrix-esque music? Great work! I can see you on the front page some day.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

God I love that NG style humor. The animation matched perfectly with the story it was portraying. I also appreciate the good voice acting. This is going in my favs. Keep up the good work!

The Wheel Collab The Wheel Collab

Wow! This reminds me a lot of Xiaoxiao. Great animation, overall. There was a little bit too much repetition as the scenes went on, but the music kinda made up for it. My compliments to the Stickpage community!

Skitzo-The Giving Season Skitzo-The Giving Season

I was greatly entertained by this flash. The whole satanic/creepy element was very present throughout the animation. I was a little disturbed and a little scared too. Overall, great animation and make more!

Comick responds:

Thanks for giving it a watch man, I appreciate it a lot!!

Vampire's Crown Vampire's Crown

Thought was pretty good animation for NG. One of the best animations I've ever seen in my years of being on Newgrounds. I like the cartoony plot.

Fire, Works Fire, Works

That was actually pretty cool. I think this is one of the most well developed animations I've ever seen. Great work. Post more!