- Age / Gender:
- 18, Male
- In hell, to be exact
- All Stats >
on da strempf
- Community Stats
Level 8 Audiophile
Ranked as Town Watch
Contact Info / Websites
Growing up in the mormon church, I had many doubts about spirituality and the world of religion. This has continued until recent months when I finally found where my happiness and eternity lies.
I have chosen to set up my own personal belief system that goes with what I desire.
- The force of good in the universe
- The openess to the possible existence of dieties
- Love and compassion for all organisms
- Leaving a detailed legacy of positivity to my children
- Service to all regardless of personal bias or dislike
- Constant happiness by choice and mental willpower
- helping and uplifting the spirits of those who have been wronged
- Sacredness and reverence to the births and deaths of all living things
- Desire to learn, innovate, create, and laugh until death and beyond.
- Smoking Cannabis for spiritual and social purposes.
- Making and viewing all forms of positive entertainment
- Appreciate things for what they are, not for what I would prefer them to be.
- Addmitting faults and mistakes and the responsibility for them
The thing that I pray, show gratitude, and show devotion to, is the universe itself for allowing the possiblity of my existence and the experiences I'm able to have through it's troubles and trials.
Love to you all,
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 33 (From 4 different games.)