Kwing vs Blest Kwing vs Blest

Verse 1: You came out with confidence and your verse was pretty punchy coming out, but I felt it derail quite a bit just before Blest's verse. Your delivery was unique but the tone of your voice sounded inconsistent with the style of your lyrics. Regardless, you started off the battle with a great verse and Blest had some shit to flip.

Verse 2: While your vocals came off much better, your verse didn't really bring anything new to the table. Your disses were nice, but they lacked the creativity and wordplay. As far as flow goes, you owned your first verse.

Verse 3: Your comebacks were absolutely pro. Your delivery improved and sounded much better. It was better hearing it with comebacks because it was like you were trying to back talk him. I loved it. Your "lost to the guy.." bar was hilarious.

"That's why I called you a bitch!" lmao

Verse 4: I felt really iffy about how your voice was harmonizing as it started off. It wasn't paired with any lyrics that would have been bonecrushing or standoff-ish. I just wasn't impressed by your response is what I'm trying to say, I guess. As your verse went on, I started to get bored by the monotone flow you tend to go with. It drew away from the focus on the lyrics.

Great battle guys! I gotta hand the victory to Kwing though. Both of you guys did great and both can improve.

Kwing responds:

Thanks for voting!
Blest - 3
Kwing - 1

Traphouse4 Traphouse4

I feel like the synths are a little overdone... To be honest, I love the drums and all, but knowing you and your production talent, this beat is kind of sub-par. Great job though. Love the vocal sample!

ThaKidd responds:

Trap is always subpar to the 90s

Goodbye 415 Goodbye 415

Kind of a tear jerker... Great job, bro. I hope your music continues to reflect the events of your life.

Kami | Morning star Kami | Morning star

You make a lot of awesome music, but this one tops them all. I woke up at 3 AM today and got on NG to find this masterpiece. My morning star is piercing through the overcast to shine into my room. Sounds like a poem? I'm just describing what my room looks like right now. There's actually a bright star shining through the window as I listen to this song. This isn't coincidence, man. This is absolutely beautiful.

Don't ever stop making beats. My world can't revolve without them.

Sampled HipHop Instrumental Sampled HipHop Instrumental

I loved the drumbeat and the sample you used. This beat kind of reminds me of Mobb Deep in a way. Great job! Keep it up.

PipeSounds PipeSounds

This is a very decent beat. I enjoyed the musical tune with the flute sample, except there was so much treble and so little bass that it made my ears hurt a little. Not a big deal though. I'd add a more aggressive bassline and deeper drumkit and it would be even better. Great wok! I hope you produce more beats like this.

stackz989 responds:

Thanks for the review SpankyG. I'll keep that in mind.

TK - Fuckin Hype Track TK - Fuckin Hype Track

Holy shit, bro that's some dope lyricism. I loved the beat, I loved the lyrics, and most of all I love the delivery, except you do sound like Slim Shady. I know you've probably heard that a ton, but anything you can do to differ from Eminem without changing your style is badly needed. Great track, yo.

Msw-rod Of Russy Msw-rod Of Russy

I was heavily distracted from your lyrics by your flow and presentation. The lyrics seem a little generic too. I didn't really get a very good idea about what this track is about, to be honest. Make sure to put more power in your voice and organize your flow better. Keep recording, bro!

Truth about technique Truth about technique

Your delivery and flow doesn't sound strong enough to me. I also found it hard to understand you sometimes, so advice I'd give for that is to enunciate more. Lyrics were okay, but they can be improved. Overall, great track and I think Clabtrap is going to get interesting now.

Jesus Walks - Stoner (Lyrics) Jesus Walks - Stoner (Lyrics)

I really enjoyed this track. The beat was okay in my opinion but I suggest you use different drumkits and such. Your lyrics are straight up dope no question, but the delivery didn't sound very strong to me. Maybe put a little more confidence and power into your voice and it'll turn out to be better. Your lyrics were pretty powerful. I like the message you try to get across and you achieved at getting it across. Overall great track, bro. We should collab sometime. :)