Blood Gulch Blood Gulch

One of my favorite classics on NG. Long time favorite of mine since I was a child. Great animation, it was humorous, engaging, I love it. 10/10

Soulja Boy Tell Em Soulja Boy Tell Em

Crank dat snowman!!!

Love it, homie.

PewDiePie Haganai Intro PewDiePie Haganai Intro

I'm honestly quite impressed, Kwing.

I found the use of an anime with cut and pasted face pics to be quite creative. Just like when you first showed me, I laughed hysterically. I think you could have done more with it though. Maybe some more effects and some extra colors in there would have been good. Nevertheless, I'm impressed and I hope Pewds takes this one into consideration.

Kwing responds:

I'm not sure what effects or colors I could add, since this wasn't meant to be much more than a paste-this-here over an existing intro. Personally I think I might have been able to blur the edges between the pasted faces and the originals but whatever. I don't feel like fucking with this anymore.

Gemini Gemini

Holy shit... Thanks for the heart attack! The animation was great and the story had a pretty decent background to it. I enjoyed this very much. The jumpscares were alright, but I'd suggest a different kind of method instead of just faces all the way through.

Great game!

Kwing responds:

I think another review addressed this as well and I definitely agree that different kinds of scares would have spiced this up a lot. The issue is that the limited line of sight makes it kind of hard to integrate more scares when there wouldn't be much to see if I did.

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

Thank you for doing this. I love the clear vision games. 10/10

Pinkie Pie Soundboard Pinkie Pie Soundboard

I totally want to prank call with this now! Awsome sounds!

Kwing vs Blest Kwing vs Blest

Verse 1: You came out with confidence and your verse was pretty punchy coming out, but I felt it derail quite a bit just before Blest's verse. Your delivery was unique but the tone of your voice sounded inconsistent with the style of your lyrics. Regardless, you started off the battle with a great verse and Blest had some shit to flip.

Verse 2: While your vocals came off much better, your verse didn't really bring anything new to the table. Your disses were nice, but they lacked the creativity and wordplay. As far as flow goes, you owned your first verse.

Verse 3: Your comebacks were absolutely pro. Your delivery improved and sounded much better. It was better hearing it with comebacks because it was like you were trying to back talk him. I loved it. Your "lost to the guy.." bar was hilarious.

"That's why I called you a bitch!" lmao

Verse 4: I felt really iffy about how your voice was harmonizing as it started off. It wasn't paired with any lyrics that would have been bonecrushing or standoff-ish. I just wasn't impressed by your response is what I'm trying to say, I guess. As your verse went on, I started to get bored by the monotone flow you tend to go with. It drew away from the focus on the lyrics.

Great battle guys! I gotta hand the victory to Kwing though. Both of you guys did great and both can improve.

Thanks for voting!
Blest - 3
Kwing - 1

Traphouse4 Traphouse4

I feel like the synths are a little overdone... To be honest, I love the drums and all, but knowing you and your production talent, this beat is kind of sub-par. Great job though. Love the vocal sample!

ThaKidd responds:

Trap is always subpar to the 90s

Goodbye 415 Goodbye 415

Kind of a tear jerker... Great job, bro. I hope your music continues to reflect the events of your life.

Bowsers Chamber Bowsers Chamber

I'm unsubscribing from you, Shadling. You make beautiful artwork, but all you've done recently is this kind of shit.

massive jizz splosion massive jizz splosion

This is fucking hilarious yurgen. True art at its prime.